donderdag 3 april 2008

I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free

Hardlopen, pianospelen, of naar Rita Verdonk kijken, dat is nu even de vraag. Ik heb een nieuw pianoboek. Nieuwe liedjes in de aanbieding dus. In dit boek ontbreken de lyrics, maar gelukkig valt bijna alles op internet vinden.

I wish I knew how
It would feel to be free
I wish that I could break
All the chains holding me
I wish I could say
All the things that I'd like to say
Say 'em loud say 'em clear
For the whole round world to hear


I wish I could share
All the love thats in my heart
Remove every doubts
It keeps us apart
And I wish you could know
What it means to be me
Then you'd see and agree
Everyone should be free


I wish I could live
Like I'm longin to live

I wish I could give
What I'm longin to give
And I wish I could do
All the things I'd like to do
You know I'll still miss part of you

And I'm way way over due

I wish I could be
Like a bird up in the sky
How sweet it would be
If I found out I could fly
So long to the song
And look down upon the sea
And I sing because I know
I sing because I know
And I sing because I know
How it feels to be free... yeah...

(o.a. gezongen door Nina Simone)
Klik op het plaatje en het stuk is printable en zeer eenvoudig playable!

Geen opmerkingen: